Wednesday, July 6, 2011

you've got the love

Photobucket
Photobucket
top: nordstrom l belt: f21 l shorts: h&m l bandanna: shop ruche l shoes: old navy l ring & cuff: vintage l necklace: f21

Have you ever been to a concert that was so amazing, you would put up with excruciatingly sore feet, temporary deafness and mosh pit wounds just to see it again?

Last night, two of my friends and I scored tickets to see Florence + The Machine downtown, and it was beyond incredible! Heavenly, even! Listening to her voice live was an experience I'll never forget, and man, can she put on a show. When she wasn't beating her one-man drum, she was pirouetting across the stage as her adoring crowd cheered on. And her dress--Part Greek goddess-inspired, part Old Hollywood glamor--hypnotized me for the entire hour and a half set. 24 hours later, and I'm still basking in it's celestial glow.

Photobucket

Before the show, I spent at least 30 minutes combing through my closet searching for the perfect outfit to wear. Should it be lace? Chiffon? A vintage wedding dress embellished with flowers? I couldn't even begin to decide, but I ultimately settled with a simple white top, jean cut-offs and a floral bandanna. And I'm glad I did because I was dancing the whole time. Everyone was.

If Flo and her band ever head your way, shell out some cash and see them because it was honestly one of the best concerts I've ever been to!

Oh, and wear comfortable shoes.

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11